Our Admissions Policy;
- Outlines how decisions are made in relation to applications for a place in our school.
- Was formulated and ratified by our Board of Management, following consultation with our Parents’ Association and our teaching staff. It has been approved by our Trustees, the Loreto Education Trust.
- Is subject to change (without prior notice) and is reviewed on an annual basis by our Board of Management.
Key dates for enrolment in our 1st Year class 2018/2019:
- Application form published – mid-September (at least three weeks before the closing date for applications)
- Loreto open night – 6.30pm, 25th of September 2017
- Closing date for receipt of applications – 12th of October 2017
- Offers posted – 13th of October 2017
- Closing date for the acceptance of offered places – 20th of October 2017
If you wish to apply for a place for your daughter in any other year (i.e. if she wishes to transfer from another second-level school), please;
- Download a copy of our application form for students transferring from another second-level school (on this page) or contact the school office to have a copy posted to you.
- Read our current Admissions Policy.
- Submit your completed application form to the school office. Please include a copy of your daughter’s most recent school report with her application and a cover-letter explaining why it is in your daughter’s interests to transfer.
Links to the following documents can be found on this page.
- Current Admissions Policy
- Application Form - 1st Year 2018
- Application Form - to transfer from another second-level school - this form is to be used if you wish to apply for a place for your daughter who is already enrolled in another second-level school.